As a Front End Developer will be responsible to take a visionary web product to the next level. You will join a team of web experts using cutting-edge technologies, and help shape the way companies around the world collaborate and hire.
You will help us to build the next generation scalable web collaborative recruiting platform in areas such as RESTful web services, real-time web interfaces, HTML5, security and more.
- 2 years of experience in building web applications
- Expertise is required in ReactJS and AngularJS
- Expertise in OO JS, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON
- An understanding of software design and REST API design principles
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies
- Experience with web development tools is a plus – LESS, Grunt, Bower
- Experience with Redux is a plus
- Working competency in English is required
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to customers
- 100% paid sick leave
- Free English courses
- Paid participating in the sport events, own basketball court
- Educational budget
- Salary above the market
- Design and code new web applications, features and enhancements with an emphasis on slick user experience.
- Develop efficient super-fast client-side with clean and highly efficient code.
- Utilise latest technologies and open source libraries.
- Collaborate with our team and participate in design of APIs, schema and data flow.
- Work closely in tandem with a Back-End developer.
- Deliver slick, interactive and responsive user experience to all mediums including tablets and mobile.
- The right candidate will work closely with our team, so effective communication and collaboration is a must.
- Qualified candidates must be self-driven, team-oriented, and have a strong background delivering web applications.
We are happy to look at your resume. To do this you only need to send it to the address HR@mwdn.com