MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal oriented QA Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- 3+ years’ experience working on testing web and mobile applications across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with testing REST services
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
- Industry expertise of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven, positive attitude, self-motivated team player
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Some experience with test automation, knowledge of a programming language (especially SQL) will give you an edge
- Upper intermediate English
- Working with worldwide names (like BMW, Gett, McKesson) and technical startups with challenging tasks
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to customers
- 100% paid sick leave
- Free English courses
- Paid participating in the sports events, own basketball court
- Educational budget
- Salary above the market
- Test mobile apps and web applications
- Writing all kinds of tests
- Creating test plans
- Communication with team
We are happy to look at your resume. To do this you only need to send it to the address HR@mwdn.com