MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented QA Automation Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- 2-3 years of experience as QA Automation Developer (C#, .NET).
- Experience with proven projects of developing end to end system tests
- Experience with Selenium or Puppeteer
- Experience with Test documentation and methodology
- Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge in Python and Microservices
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Angular
- Knowledge of SQL
- Working with worldwide names (like BMW, Gett, McKesson) and technical startups with challenging tasks
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to customers
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid participating in the sports events
- Educational budget
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on a timely basis.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance, etc. are getting covered.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios
We are happy to look at your resume. To do this you only need to send it to the address HR@mwdn.com